Why Should You Switch to IP Global?
Understand How We Work!
At IP Global, we prioritize a seamless, efficient, and transparent operational model. Our internal processes are designed to ensure optimal results for our clients and foster a culture of continual improvement within our teams. Here’s a snapshot of our typical workflow:
Client Engagement & Consultation
– Initial client contact through dedicated representatives.
– Understand the client’s business model, challenges, and technological needs.
– Documentation of client requirements for clarity and reference
– Subject Mater Experts (SMEs) dive deep to curate tailored solutions based on client needs.
– Service Delivery team outlines the implementation strategy.
– Feedback loops incorporated for internal reviews and modifications.
– For specialized projects, our recruiting team sources specific skill sets to ensure the job is
– Orientation and onboarding of new talent to align with the project’s demands.
Implementation & Execution
– NOC and SOC teams take the helm for technical deployment and security considerations.
– Regular check-ins and status updates maintained to keep all stakeholders informed.
– Post-implementation, a dedicated QA team assesses the solutions for any discrepancies or areas of improvement.
– Immediate rectification measures are taken wherever necessary.
– Our 24/7 support system, comprising the best of our NOC and SOC teams, ensures any post-deployment issues are promptly addressed.
– Regular maintenance checks are scheduled to preempt any potential hiccups.
Review & Learning
– At the conclusion of each project, teams convene to discuss what went well and areas of improvement.
– Insights are documented for future reference, fostering a culture of continuous learning and refinement.
IP Global’s internal process is a testament to our commitment to excellence, our desire for consistent evolution, and our dedication to ensuring our clients get nothing but the best.
Our Onboarding Process
Our easy 6 Step onboarding process, making it efficient for you to raise your issue to be resolved.